Montag, 7. September 2009

Such a nice day

Hey guys,

today was matriculation at the university. So I had to stand up soon. At 8 o'cklock!! :-)
The university building may not be the most beautiful building but is has a nice view to the Tay. And on the other site of the road, there is a nice Pub.

Back to topic: There I met Neil, Dundees manager of the exchange programme. He's a real nice guy. He brought me in contact with Jamie, a third year student who showed me the whole building. And more than I found myself.

After a small chat, I said: "Well! It's a sunny day ... let's make some photos. Here are a few of them!



















































There's wast as well!















More photos are on:

http://www.directupload.net/galerie/136402/J6r8wsUwmy/0

Sören

1 Kommentar: