Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009

Auschwitz

Hey guys,

yesterday, we've been in Auschwitz I and II (Birkenau), the biggest Nazi concentration camp. We went there by train. Sometimes I felt very nostalgic. We were in a really old train which shook and joggled us.















Then we arrived in Oświęcim and after a ten minute walk we arrived Auschwitz I. There we made a tour with one of the guides there, who showed us also Auschwitz II. It was really amazing and oppressive. I knew that it was big, but I had never thought that it so gigantic. We walked along the famous railway in Birkenau and after five minutes, we were just in the middle. There was an original waggon from that time, which was given the museum by Germany just 3 days ago.














































































Sören

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen