Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009

Nowa Huta

Hey guys,

it's the second day in Krakow and it's getting colder.















Today we went to Nowa Huta, the workers part of Krakow. About 200.000 people are living in Nowa Huta. And I couldn't believe it, there it was even colder, than in Krakow. I was freezing even trough I looked like an onion. In Nowa Huta we went from the Lenin Steelworks to the Ronald Reagan Central Square, where we visited different buildings and places especially some churches.






























After our return to Krakow and a small lunch we went back to the main square to visit some places we have to analyse this week in groups.






















On my way back to the hostel I had to see something scary. Two of the trams had had an accident. One of them jumped of their rail. And we were taking one of them 4 hours ago 8-O















Sören

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen