Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010

Liverpool vs. Chelsea in 3D

Hey guys,

yes you read right. This time I report form Liverpool vs. Chelsea in 3D. Whilst you guys have to go to the cinema to watch a movie in 3D like Avatar, the guys here in Britain make progress. Sky started this April airing English Premier League Matches in the UK and the Republic of Ireland in 3D. Over 1000 pubs are already joining.

I heart about that last weekend, when Anastasia, Torsten and I were in Alice in Wonderland and saw the Sky trailer. But I was not sure if the quality could be the same on a TV like an a big screen. It can. It was really awesome.














The first winner on the screen is the ball. In the standard shot you can now always see where the ball ricochets. I have often some problems with that in 2D, not in 3D. You also get a more deep in the shot.

The second winners are close-ups. At least if there is a couple of people and the ball! This is really great.

My personal favourite shot is from the stands, when you see the spectators. It actually feels like being in the stadium. This is legen ... wait for it ... dary!!















There is only one I can say. Great job Sky!! This is one of the best things since a long time. And you can see that they using the real 3D technology, not like most of the Hollywood Studios, which just convert their 2D movies for a couple of hundred thousand Dollars and deliver us a second class 3D! Cameron was right!!

I can't wait to see the Bundesliga in 3D too. World cup would be fantastic too!

Sören

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen